User seminar report from Calgary…
Recently, DNV GL – Software hosted our third annual Product User Seminar in beautiful Calgary, in Alberta Canada. The all-day event featured three separate tracks:
- Process Safety, Risk and Reliability, with DNV GL’s Phast and Safeti products;
- Electric Grid and Reliability, with DNV GL’s Cascade product, and
- Simulation and Optimization, featuring Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS).
The Simulation and Optimization track saw record-breaking attendance in spite of the challenging financial times!
The event kicked off with a keynote address about new ways of working and a look at upcoming software developments. Four information-packed presentations from clients and users followed, along with a client feedback session. Additionally, the event provided great networking opportunities for our user community.
We were proud to have the following clients deliver presentations at the user seminar:
- Michael Coss of Enbridge Pipelines,
- Satya Mokamati of Vanmook Consulting Services, and
- Ulli Pietsch and Robert Ogle of TAU Engineering.
The day ended on a light-hearted note with the raffle of a Protocol Galileo drone! For those who attended – thank you for making the event such a success!
Presentations available for review
In conclusion, all of the seminar materials are now available for download, through 2 September 2016. If that date has passed and you are still interested in the materials, please contact us via the comments!
So you were not able to attend our Calgary user seminar? Then check out the upcoming International Software Summit, our user conference in Hershey PA USA, this August. We plan to return to Calgary again next year as well! Check out all of our events on the DNV GL events page!